Big sound. Small system.
iPod/iPhone, FM, Speakers, Amplifier. All-in-one.
Geneva Sound System Model S offers superb musical fidelity and the most versatility in its class. It introduces innovations that make Hi-Fi easier, and more eye-pleasing: new TouchLight controls, a new PowerDock connector for iPod/iPhone, and a digital clock radio. TouchLights brighten on contact, giving extensive iPod menu control no competitor provides. When the iPod/iPhone is removed, the motorized PowerDock spins closed to protect it.
Available in three colors — black, white and red. An optional table stand and a remote control are included.
GenevaLab Sound System Model S features:
• Two full-range 3” drivers
• Two bass ports with dynamic loudness
• Each speaker individually powered & chambered for accurate acoustics
• Two Class D digital amplifiers – extremely efficient, low-power consumption
• Digital radio with 6 presets
• Digital clock with alarm
• LED display for volume/mode/track/frequency
• iPod/iPhone Universal Dock with automatic opening for protection
• TouchLight controls - backlit, touch-sensitive
• Stereo mini line-in jack for external audio
• Remote control
For increased convenience and protection, GenevaLab Sound System Model S includes the new PowerDock connector and new TouchLight controls. TouchLight™ controls are invisible until a hand reaches for the cabinet. Not just eye-catching, it offers extensive control of the iPod menu.
When the iPod/iPhone is removed, the motorized PowerDock™ spins closed and the protruding iPod/iPhone 30-pin connector, a sensitive part, disappear into the cabinet, protecting it from damage and dust.
GenevaLab Sound System Model S also comes with a table stand, allowing the user the choice of elevating the system, so it takes up less space on a nightstand, a counter or a desk. The digital radio and programmable alarm make it the best-sounding, simplest iPod clock radio ever.
Weighs just 7 pounds. Includes optional pedestal (pictured at left).
Available in white, red or black.